If you can help please donate today!
With your help, we may continue to provide much-needed food and diapers to our families. Help The HopeLine improve the lives of families in the Bronx with your donation today.
How to Donate Items
If you would like to donate goods, you may do so Monday through Thursday 9am to 5pm.
You may call us (718) 402-1212 ext 106 and speak to our Director of Operations if you need to make special arrangements for your donation
Items We Accept
- Unopened nonperishable food
- Unused new or open packs of diapers (sizes 4-7 are highest in demand)
- New or gently used clothing and shoes (preferably children’s sizes, but we do accept any age)
- Children’s books
- Children’s new or gently used toys (small)
- New or gently used strollers and/or baby carriers
- New and unused baby bottles, pacifiers, dishes
- New or gently used blankets
- New and unopened baby formula
- New and unopened baby food
- New and unopened feminine products